Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Jada, the next American Idol?

In honor of the Top 24 performing on this week's American Idol (and the fact that I really do love Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler as the new judges!), I just had to share a video of Jada! Did you know that she wanted to try out for American Idol, but I guess they don't allow dogs ... yet!  With a little help from the town's fire alarm, this would have been her audition tape:


Sounds like she's right on key to me and her stage presence is so dramatic! 

JADA FACT:  Whenever the town fire alarm would go off (at any given time of the day OR night), Jada would "sing" and this was completely unexpected when I took this video.  We have since moved out of town so we haven't heard Jada using her singing talents in some time.  Looking back, I'm so happy to have been randomly taking video when this happened.  In other words, this is a very rare Jada moment we may never get to see again!  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Amusing Bunni said...

I love that, it's alarming, heh heh!
Jada has lovely singing talents, and she is better than some of the contestants.

It's great you have a video cam to capture her fun moments. I wish I had one whilst I had my little baby, L!

Enjoy the day, and let me know if you want me to post any of Jada's video's! If you have a YT channel, I could imbed them, otherwise, I can link in the comments or something. You can write me a message on YT. I keep my email private.

24 Paws of Love said...

That was beautiful and yes she was on key! I love it! Isn't it great when you get those rare moments, not knowing they are going to turn into that.

You had asked about Jada's seasonal allergies and Benedryl. I only have one dog with allergies and it is to food. She gets chronic ear infections. I wish I could be a better help, but I have never experienced any allergies to pollen with my dogs. Keeping looking around, I'm sure there are other out there that are dealing with the same thing.