Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy (belated) New Year!

According to the radio this morning, I only have until January 15th to wish you a Happy New Year and then it's old news after that, so ... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays and are having a great start to 2012!  I'm sure we've all made some kind of resolution(s) and as for me, I'm no different.  I have so much I want to do this year with ever aspect of my life, I'm actually excited!  One of my resolutions is to get back to regularly blogging here, as well as start my own personal blog, if I can fit it into my schedule.  I'm getting a late start on things but better late than never, right! I'll just have to take it one step at a time.

Our holidays were busy but wonderful.  I really enjoy spending time with my family.  We even ended 2011 by throwing a HUGE NYE bash, where of course Jada was the hit of the pawty!

Such a doggie fashionista!!
Meanwhile, in Jada news, she actually goes to the vet tonight for her yearly check-up.  Thankfully we haven't been back to the vet since her allergy bout back in September.  While her paws may never go back to being all black, I think she's been doing very well and recovered for the most part.  Every now and then we notice her chewing/licking her paws but they aren't raw or sore like she was back in August (see previous "allergy" posts).  Here's hoping that her well-streak continues on through 2012!!

Hope everyone has a fantastic year and I look forward to reading all about it!!



2 comments:

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

We all wish you all a very Happy 2012. Glad to hear that Jada is doing so well!

:o)

World of Animals, Inc. said...

The same to you also. We hope that you had so much fun and stayed up until the ball dropped. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals